Friday, February 17, 2017

I'm back in 2017

Hi guys! Good to be back blogging this look, some months eh? Right now I'm trying to squeeze in my time with blogging and especially work.

For those of you wondering what I'm currently up to, my fiance and I did a joint business with my family. Our products include durian shake, durian hopia, Philippine souvenirs like shirts, blouses, scarves and whatnot. I also need to doggo-sit my dogs lol and hit the gym. Basically covering and blogging my outfit is not a hobby anymore, I'm really busy.

However my fiance and I did a quick shoot; it was one sunny afternoon and the sunlight was perfect timing. I'm still hopeful though, I've got styles I want to share with you so don't worry, I will definitely never forget about blogging whatever I could think of.

Hey and I went traveling last year so you might wanna check some new posts about my Indonesia trip here: http://moonlitplaces.blogspot.com

Without further adieu...

Sunnies - John Paul Gaultier
Hoodie - Surplus
Dress - Forever21
Shoes - Adidas
Watch - G-shock


No comments:

Post a Comment